Our efficient logistics team provides transportation solutions and export services to our customers, assisting with all the required paperwork as well as quarantine facilities to ensure a smooth process.
Zazo Boergoat Stud exports top quality, full-blood, pure-bred and disease-free animals throughout Africa and to a number of countries across the world.
South Africa is the home of the Boer Goat – the standard against which all meat goats worldwide are measured and Zazo Boer Goat Stud is one of the few breeders that complies with all legislation and regulations for exporting outstanding quality Boer Goats for our flocks. It makes a great deal of sense to import from a breeder who is registered with the SA Boergoat Breeders Association. We also have a valid export licence. This ensures that you are protected at all times during the export process.
We deliver a total service:
- supply of the Boer Goats,
- quarantine on a registered facility on our farm,
- all veterinary tests as required by the import permit,
- inspections and registrations by the South African Boer Goat Breeders’ Association,
- certification by the South African State Veterinarian,
- all the required permits for export,
- transportation and air freight,
- all administration and documentation.
Importing compliance & requirements
Importing countries require exporters to conform to certain standards and export animals need to comply with various quarantine, veterinary and other health stipulations before Boer Goats can be exported. These requirements vary from country to country and are detailed in the import protocol or import permit issued by the importing country.
Because compliance with the permit stipulations have a significant impact on the cost of the project, it is essential that we receive this document or a sample permit from the prospective importer before we can prepare a formal quote.
We require the following information from a prospective importer:
- A pro-forma import permit or import protocol issued by the importing country’s Department of Veterinary Services or a similar department;
- The number of animals and gender split you require;
- The port of entry into your country;
- Date when the Boer Goats are required.
Once we have received these documents with the importing country’s veterinary requirements, we will be able to provide you with a quote for exportation.